I have had so many requests for my HEMP COCONUT COOKIE that I am posting the recipe! They can be cooked or rolled into balls and eaten raw! They are vegan and gluten free! They are healthy, holistic, high energy nutrient dense and DELICIOUS!
For more coconut love watch Mercedes: https://youtu.be/TdBHXU-q1Y4
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unpasteurized agave syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oatmeal
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup ground hemp
*this recipe yields 18 vegan gluten free cookies or energy balls!*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flax in 3 tablespoons of water and set aside for 15 minutes. (this is the “egg”)
- Place the flax mixture in a medium bowl/ add the coconut sugar, coconut oil, agave syrup and the other tablespoon of water.
- In a separate bowl, combine the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda, oatmeal, hemp and the shredded coconut. Stir well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the flax mixture and stir evenly.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or roll into energy balls!
Serving size 1, calories 96.7, total fat 3.3 gr, sodium 83.5 gr, total carbohydrate 14.4, dietary fiber 2.5 gr, sugar 5.9 gr, protein 2 gr.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.